HT Soul-Artificial grass CH1 Turf
Estimated Delivery:Mar 03 - Mar 07
Fast & reliable shipping all over the UK
Flexible payments & secure checkout
HT Soul-Artificial grass CH1 Impress Turf
HT Soul is a soft, dense turf made up of a mixture of light and olive tufts with a light brown base yarn. At 30mm this turf is ideal for landscape projects, lawns and terrace coverings. A sand in-fill is recommended.
Transform your outdoor space into a lush, year-round green haven with HT Soul, the epitome of innovation in artificial turf technology. Offering a harmonious blend of aesthetics and functionality, HT Soul is designed for homeowners and commercial entities who desire the best artificial grass.
- 30mm pile height for a soft and natural feel underfoot.
- Dense fibres are made from a mixture of light and olive tufts on a light brown yarn base.
- Free draining structure to prevent waterlogging.
- Hardwearing against foot traffic and pets.
- UV resistant for 10 years with a guaranteed colour-fast pigment.
- Easy professional installation is available.
- HT Soul is well-suited for smaller residential gardens.
- It provides a natural grass finish, enhancing the aesthetics of the area.
- deal for situations where regular maintenance of natural grass could be more practical.
- Its density makes it suitable for medium-traffic areas like patios and balconies.
- Recommended silica sand infill adds weight and cushioning to the surface.
- Ideal for smaller residential gardens where maintaining natural grass is impractical due to limited space or time constraints.
- Enhancing the visual appeal of residential gardens and outdoor spaces.
- Suitable for medium-traffic areas like patios and balconies, providing a durable and attractive surface.
Standard Delivery is currently between 3 - 15 working days.
Next Working Day may be available depending on your location; please select an option at the checkout (this will vary during Christmas and over bank Holidays).
We use a variety of delivery vehicles and haulage firms to complete our deliveries.
If you live in or near Chester, we'll deliver to you ourselves with a HGV crane, if you live elsewhere in the UK we'll use a pallet network who will use a manually operated pallet truck to move the pallet of bag(s) to the kerbside or onto a level, solid surface such as a tarmac drive (not gravel or grass sorry).
Shipping is free to Chester and some North Wales postcodes - outside of this area prices start at £19.95.
If you have any questions or if you have tight or restricted access, just give us a call on 07793129725 or send images to Iain@ch1tl.co.uk
We do not chemically treat our products for weeds. Weeds thrive in warm, wet weather and especially in very fertile soils and composts like our own. Although every care is taken to remove weeds during our screening process we can not guarantee that weed seeds are not present in the soil or compost that you receive. To keep your topsoil organic we suggest pulling up common weeds, when and if they appear, instead of using chemical weed-killers. Or purchase some of our anti-weed prevent membrane and some gravel or mulch, for an easy weed-free garden!
Gravel/Stone Size & Colour
Images are for representation only. All products that Ch1 Turfing And Landscaping supplies are naturally occurring products and may have slight variations in colour, size and content, individual rocks, stones or cobbles made be broken or misshaped because of this. Sizes of products specified are approximate and can vary. Naturally occurring products such as slate, natural stone paving or gravel are sourced from quarries and so can often differ in appearance slightly from load to load.
Professional Turf Installation Services Available
Get 10% OFF all needed materials for your job when you hire convenient, quick, and affordable professional turfing and landscaping services.
Services available in Chester area and all neighbouring areas.
FAQs on HT Soul-Artificial grass CH1 Turf
1. What makes HT Soul artificial grass unique in appearance?
2. Is HT Soul suitable for areas frequented by children and pets?
3. How long does the HT Soul turf last, and what guarantees come with it?
4. Can HT Soul be used for different types of outdoor spaces?